NEW BUSINESS START-UP & FORMATION SERVICE
Every year hundreds of new business are started. Sadly very few will actually survive beyond the start-up phase. One reason they fail is that the entrepreneurs behind these business don’t fully understand the importance of the accounting and tax aspects of their business.
Our new business startup services are designed to help you understand the financial aspects of starting and running a business, as well as key Federal and State regulations regarding issues such as business entity selection, employer obligations and tax responsibilities. These issues are complex and discussing their implications with a qualified professional is critical to success.
WE OFFER A COMPLETE NEW BUSINESS START-UP FORMATION PACKAGE.
Included in our basic business start-up fee of $500:
- We register you with the Georgia Secretary of State’s office, inclusive of $100 filing fee.
- We obtain your Federal ID number as well as ID numbers for the Georgia Department of Revenue and Georgia Department of Labor.
- We provide a tax compliance calendar and client on-line storage portal.
- You will receive bi-weekly client newsletters.
- We will be available for free phone consultation during the year.
- At your request we will serve as your registered agent.
- You will receive a free copy of “New Business Kit”.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
Billed as a separate fee on an as-needed basis
- Preparation of applications for business licenses.
- Preparation of Federal and State business and personal income tax returns.
- Quarterly and annual filling of payroll tax returns, W-2 and 1099 forms.
- Preparation of Sales Tax Returns.
- Payroll services.
- Preparation of personal property tax returns.
- Annual business and tax planning meetings.
- Representation before the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual cloud –based bookkeeping services.