Accounting Services for Not-for-Profit Entities
At Fricke & Associates, P.C., we understand that accounting for nonprofit organizations can be challenging. When you take into consideration the myriad of cash flow concerns and tax ramifications, it becomes more than apparent that not for profit accounting differs immensely from that of traditional businesses. Creating and managing successful grant and fundraising programs, developing a strong and active board and increasing overall membership are challenges that make these entities unique.
We have a special — and specially trained — nonprofit accounting team that works with nonprofits on audits, tax compliance/Form 990, Uniform Guidance and advisory services and are a recognized leader among nonprofit accounting firms. These organizations face complex social, financial and regulatory challenges. You need to protect your nonprofit status and provide responsible stewardship of your donations, dues or fees. Your organization’s board, management and stakeholders expect transparency, accountability and a commitment to receiving exceptional value for every dollar spent.
We Understand Your Business
- Audits of financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards and Government Auditing Standards
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-133 audits (single audits) and filing of data collection forms
- Preparation and filing of Form 990 federal tax returns
- Consultation on preparation of required communication from those charged with governance
- Communication of internal controls related to matters identified in an audit
Our Nonprofit Clients Include:
- Arts and culture organizations
- Religious organizations
- Service organizations
- Governmental agencies
- Trade and Membership Associations