Accounting Services for Filmmakers and Production Companies
Georgia is now known as the Hollywood of the South. The Georgia Entertainment Industry Investment Act, which provides a tax credit of up to 30% for qualifying productions, has helped grow the filmmaking industry in the region. This tax opportunity cuts costs dramatically, making Georgia an attractive place to produce movies, television shows, commercials, and other content.
At Fricke CPAs, we work closely with both independent filmmakers and major production companies. We help our clients in the film industry obtain the full benefits of the Georgia Film Tax Credit by making sure they meet all the needed requirements and maintain all the proper documentation.
We Understand Your Business
We work with a large variety of professionals in the entertainment industry – from independent contractors to well-established companies with multi-faceted operations. Our team provides comprehensive business services for the film industry. We will help you set up your business structure from the start of your project. Throughout production, we will provide support with budget analysis, compliance and auditing.
We Support All Media & Entertainment Professionals
- Entertainment Contractors
- Individual Talent
- Film Production Companies
- Film Distribution Companies
- Digital Entertainment Agencies
- Post-production & Editing Facilities
- Animation Companies
- Television Broadcasters
- Talent Agencies & Casting Companies
Working with a professional accounting firm will help guarantee financial consistency and compliance for your project while ensuring that you meet the needed requirements for the film industry tax credit. Contact Fricke CPAs today to learn more about our services for filmmakers and production companies.
WE OFFER A COMPLETE NEW BUSINESS START-UP FORMATION PACKAGE.
Included in our basic business start-up fee of $500:
- We register you with the Georgia Secretary of State’s office, inclusive of $100 filing fee.
- We obtain your Federal ID number as well as ID numbers for the Georgia Department of Revenue and Georgia Department of Labor.
- We provide a tax compliance calendar and client on-line storage portal.
- You will receive bi-weekly client newsletters.
- We will be available for free phone consultation during the year.
- At your request, we will serve as your registered agent.
- You will receive a free copy of “New Business Kit”.
For more information on how we can help your production company, contact Fricke & Associates, P.C. today.
HOW THE 2018 TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT IMPACTS MEMBERS OF IATSE
A brief overview of the most significant changes by the new law.
PROUDLY SERVING THE ATLANTA FILM INDUSTRY
We work with the four major unions working in Atlanta film production